05.2013 - Present
- Cultivated new ideas within company, leading to new revenue streams.
- Conceptualized complex Android and iOS mobile apps for large businesses.
- Managed multiple projects, clients and developers without difficulty.
- Worked throughout multiple timezones around the globe.
- Created custom responsive websites for dozens of businesses.
- Provided analytics and marketing strategy ideation.
- Optimized HTML for search engines.
- Graphic design ranged from logo design to 3D rendering.
- Integrated Paypal, CMS’s, Google Analytics and other web kits and libraries.
04.2009 - 08.2012
Tale It | www.taleit.com
- Conceptualized idea of an online story telling environment.
- Crafted front-end for Meteor driven website.
- Reached final rounds of interviews with VC incubator Beta Spring.
- Learned invaluable knowledge about starting and running a tech company.
10.20012 - 03.2012
- Responsible for mocking up all designs in many different mediums.
- Ideation meetings included presenting latest web technologies and possible new web applications for large clients.
- Worked extensively with video web applications.
- Created a “portable” website for Android tablets and USB sticks for international energy company.
05.2008 - 08.2008 | 07.2010 - 08.2011
- Created technical drawings, renderings, animations, and physical models for museums, cities, other clients.
- Helped design “children’s climbers” made of custom molded platforms and wire mesh tensile structural concepts.
- Maintained and updated website using PHP, CSS, and HTML.
05.2006 - 08.2006 | 05.2009 - 09.2009 | 01.2010 - 07.2010
- Created original website in 2006 using CSS, HTML, and Flash.
- Worked on projects over a range of scales and functions, including banks and schools.
- Covered numerous assignments while at Saccoccio & Associates.
- Worked from the conceptual design phase to the architectural drawings on many projects.
- Performed all the renderings and animations for projects during employment and in some instances since leaving.
- Helped firm achieve 1st LEED qualified school in Rhode Island.
- Still continue to help firm in a variety of ways.
05.2009 – 02.2011
- Created custom animated and interactive flash media for all varieties of clients.
05.2004 - 08.2004 | 05.2005 - 08.2005
Quonset Point, North Kingstown, RI
- Assisted with 100 ton high-speed catamaran operation; engine maintenance, landings, and navigation.
- Represented the company in assisting passengers during the journey.
- Worked no less than 12-16 hours straight on any given day.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
08.2003 - 05.2008
Bachelors of Architecture
- Received a minor in Electronic Arts.
- Coursework included: Extreme Drawing, Net Art, Public Art, Computer Music, Environmental and Ecological, Systems, Animation 2, Design Development, Materials And Design, Cities/Lands, Computation Design & Approaches.
- Abode Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash & ActionScript
- Wordpress / Drupal CMS
- some PHP & JS
- C++ & BASIC
- Ableton Live
- Final Cut Pro
- Rhinoceros 4.0
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Bentley Microstation
- Graphic Design, Front-end web-development, Product Design, CMS, Git/Github, Audio / Video Editing, CAD, Rendering, Animation, Rendering, Prototyping, Furniture Design, Architectural Design, Videography, Photography, Artist. Familiar with laser cutter, Z-core, and CNC machines.
- LEED Certified Associate pursuing a certification in BD+C
- N.C.A.R.B. Registered Intern Architect pursuing professional license.
- Achieved the rank of Eagle Scout
- I like to travel long distances through the air on a dirtbike, snowmobile, skis, and what have you.
- I actively pursue Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Skiing, Kayaking, and pretty much everything else.
- I get a kick out of making responsive websites.
- I have been known to build wind turbines, furniture, and treeforts when bored.